Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Hiatus

I have been on a serious hiatus from the world in my financial dungeon, but I am ready to come out with some thoughts and views on the world and the financial markets. I am going to do this blog differently than before. Initially, i wanted to do it as a tool that people could use to learn from. I will still have education stuff like that, but I want share more ideas and topics about the world and markets to the blog site. Since the last time I posted, a lot of things have happened in the financial markets. I have a lot to say about what has happened and what will happen in the future. And in actuality, it is too much to post in my first blog since I am back. I will just let my thoughts and ideas spew out on the screen as I go through them all.

No comments:

Labels