Monday, 20 April 2009

I'm Back

I have been on break for the first 2 ½ weeks of this month because nothing (in my opinion) has been all that interesting to talk about. I have just been watching the market and waiting patiently. I will say that I have been waiting to post this movie up called the Obama Deception. First, let me say that I am a political atheist (as Gerald Celente calls it). So, I don’t support Democrats or Republicans. I am neither. I haven’t voted for a single president in my 30 years of life. I would say for the first 20 years because I knew nothing about politics, and thought that voting without knowing what is going on is just plain ignorant. The other 10 years I didn’t vote because, the selection I had been given was terrible. I wouldn’t vote for a single one of those people. So, I chose not to. You might say that is being apathetic. But I ask, is being given the opportunity to drink a cyanide solution or liquid nitrogen a choice? I don’t think so.
I wanted to give President Barack Obama the benefit of the doubt for the first three months of his presidency before I started to criticize any of his actions. I specifically waited 3 months to the day of his inauguration so that in those 3 months we could all see some of the steps he has taken in his bid for “change America can believe in.” Well, those of you who are aware of what is going on the market and politics already KNOW what is going on, but for those of you that don’t. Educate yourself by watching the post Obama Deception. Also, if you disagree with anything said in the film (which you probably will), go research for yourself and check out the facts. Don’t just dismiss it because it isn’t what you want to hear. You should never believe anything anyone tells you anyway without finding out for yourself.

No comments:

Labels