Wednesday, 26 August 2009

US Economic Statistics & Data Part I (8-26-09)

I have posted the most recent I could find economic statistics and data. I say, be your own economist. Take a look at the charts and graphs and see for yourself what the US economy is doing. You don't need some guy in a crusty tweed jacket with goofy glasses telling you about how the economy is. You can see for yourself and come to your own conclusions. If you see recovery, then that's great. If you don't see recovery, then that's great. It's all about what the numbers mean to YOU.

1 comment:

crisismaven said...

For students or researchers: I have just added an Economics Reference List to my economics blog with economic and statistical data series, history, bibliographies etc. for students & researchers, probably the most comprehensive on the Internet. Currently over 200 meta sources, it will soon grow to over a thousand. Check it out and if you miss something, feel free to leave a comment.

Labels